Platform designed to lift only goods by means of two drive columns placed in line, with a rated load of up to 3000 kg and allowing a wide range of dimensions, lengths of travel and stops.
Its structure allows larger base dimensions, being suitable for vehicles and large volumes.
Possibility of boarding on up to 3 sides.
Range of application
- Load capacity from 1500 kg to 3000 kg.
- Rated speed 0,10 m/s or 0,20 m/s.
- Maximum travel 12 m with 2:1 ratio (see travel distances in other ratios).
- Not suitable for the lifting of persons.
- Drive system by means of two hydraulic cylinders, single acting indirect thrust type (ratio 2:1) and maximum travel of 12 m.
- Drive system by means of anti-rotating steel ropes.
- Rope system compensating for the displacement of the cylinders.
- Rated speed 0,10 m/s.
- Partly pre-assembled 24 VDC electric operation. Two-stop control via electronic board. For three stops or more and for special options (sliding doors, re-levelling etc.) by means of a programmable logic controller (PLC), allowing great versatility of functions and extras.
- Non-slip steel floor.
- Possibility of up to three boarding sides.
- Three-phase electric motor.
- Landing push buttons control panel with mushroom stop button.
- Supply of separate chassis base.
- “Grey hammer effect” finish.
- Control of slackening ropes by electrical safety contact.
- Mechanical final limit safety contact.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Hydraulic rupture valve on each cylinder.
- Timer control for excessive operating time.
- Protective rail on side of guides on the entire length of the platform.
- Rated speed 0,20 m/s (see, for more).
- Two-piece cylinder. Recommended for distances of over 11 m (ratio 2: 1).
- Distances of over 12 m in other ratios (see).
- Mechanical safety gear installation on the platform chassis.
- For heavier loads (see): use of balancing system of columns depending on load and dimensions.
- Side protection: in tube, tube and sheet or sheet in carrier.
- Rail system structure focused on the meat industry.
- Re-levelling: normal or with two motors. Keeps the platform flush with the floor during loading and unloading processes.
- Door security system using electric lock (see others).
- Light curtains or photoelectric cells on boarding items (subject to placement and type of guards).
- Emergency back-up (to lower the platform to the ground floor).
- Resistance to overheating.
- Recessed landing push buttons control panels.
- Drive system by means of chains.
- Anti-corrosive treatment by hot galvanising and finishing in stainless steel sheet (see other finishes).
- Manual double-leaf doors or articulated slats.
- Electric anti-creep system that allows the platform to be left stationary, at each stop, for loading and unloading.