Platform designed to lift only goods, starting at 6000 kg, by means of two drive columns and two other guiding columns, for a wide range of dimensions, travel lengths and stops.
Its structure allows larger base dimensions, being suitable for heavy vehicles, large volumes and even forklifts.
Range of application
- Rated load from 6000 kg to 10000 kg (see for other nominal loads).
- Rated speed 0,10 m/s or 0.20 m/s.
- Maximum travel 12 m 2:1 ratio (see, for other lengths of travel).
- Not suitable for lifting people.
- Drive system by means of two hydraulic cylinders, single acting indirect thrust type (ratio 2:1) and maximum travel of 12 m.
- Drive system by DIN 8187 chain, with anti-rotation safety ropes.
- System of chains and cables compensating the displacement of the cylinders and the end of the base in the area of the guide columns.
- Rated speed 0,10 m/s.
- Partly pre-assembled 24 VDC electric operation. Control using programmable logic controller (PLC) allowing great versatility of features and extras (slatted doors, ISO-levelling, etc.).
- Non-slip steel floor.
- Possibility of up to two boarding sides.
- Hydraulic unit of two engines with re-levelling and two speeds.
- Landing push buttons control panels with mushroom stop button.
- Supply of separate chassis base.
- “Grey hammer effect” finish.
- Electrical anti-creep at each stop, for loading and unloading.