Platform designed to lift only goods by means of a tractor column, with a rated load of up to 3000 kg and allowing a wide range of dimensions, travel lengths and stops.
It incorporates, as a main feature, an inverted chassis that allows the platform, as well as its guides, to be flush with the utmost level of the floor.
Range of application
- Rated load from 150 kg to 3000 kg.
- Rated speed 0,10 m/s or 0,20 m/s.
- Maximum travel 12 m 2:1 ratio (see travel distances in other ratios).
- Not suitable for the lifting of persons.
- Drive system by means of a single acting hydraulic cylinder, indirect thrust (ratio 2: 1) and maximum travel of 12 m.
- Drive system via anti-rotating steel cables.
- Nominal velocity 0,10 m/s.
- Partly pre-assembled 24 VDC electric operation. Two-stop control via electronic board. For three stops or more and for special options (sliding doors, re-levelling etc.) by means of a programmable logic controller (PLC), allowing great versatility of functions and extras.
- Non-slip steel floor.
- Possibility of up to three boarding sides.
- Single-phase or three-phase electric motor (depending on model).
- Landing push buttons panel on surface with mushroom stop button.
- “Grey hammer effect” finish.
- Control of slackening ropes by means of electrical safety contact.
- Mechanical final limit safety contact.
- Pressure relief valve.
- Hydraulic rupture valve.
- Timer for excessive operating time.
- Side protection guards (depending on configuration).
- Rated speed 0,20 m/s (see, for more).
- Two-piece cylinder. Recommended for distances of over 11 m (ratio 2: 1).
- Distances of over 12 m in other ratios (see).
- Mechanical safety gear installation on the platform chassis.
- Side protection: in tube, tube and sheet or sheet in carrier.
- Re-levelling: normal or with two motors. Keeps the platform flush with the floor during loading and unloading processes.
- Door security system using electric lock (see others).
- Light curtains or photoelectric cells on boarding items (subject to placement and type of guards).
- Emergency back-up (to lower the platform to the ground floor).
- Resistance to overheating.
- Recessed landing push button control panels.
- Drive system by means of chains.
- Supply of separate chassis base.
- Anti-corrosive treatment by hot galvanising and finishing in stainless steel sheet (see other finishes).
- Hand-held single-leaf doors, two sheets or articulated slats.
- Electric anti-creep system that allows the platform to be left stationary, at each stop, for loading and unloading.
- Trapdoor covering hollow is mechanically driven by means of arcs installed on the surface of the base. Maximum dimensions of small size trapdoor are according to platform.