Platform designed to overcome architectural barriers by moving vertically, allowing a maximum difference between levels of up to 3000 mm, with a maximum rated load of 300 kg.
Range of Application
- Rated load: 300 kg.
- Nominal velocity 0.10 m/s.
- Maximum travel 3000 mm 1:1 ratio.
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Hydraulic drive system by means of a direct thrust synchronised telescopic cylinder.
- Rated speed 0.10m/s.
- Hydraulic unit with solenoid valve for progressive start and stop, manual lowering valve.
- Hydraulic silencer (inside the control unit) to reduce the transmission of noise and vibrations to the structure.
- Pre-assembled 24 VDC electrical operation, hold to run push buttons. The appliance will only operate when the button is pressed.
- Electrical main control box and hydraulic control unit integrated in the same cabinet.
- Horizontal button in passenger compartment with key switch (validation of push buttons) that lights up when activated, mushroom stop button and up and down push buttons that light up when pressed.
- Stainless steel floor button control panels.
- Two stops.
- Standard platform dimensions 1250 x 950 mm.
- Standard lift pit of 150 mm and, optionally, a reduced pit of 110 mm.
- Possibility of up to three way boarding.
- Automatic re-levelling: the platform comes back to the floor where it was, at the upper stops, when it had gone down due to causes other than normal operation.
- Three-phase electric motor 1 HP (750 W).
- Anti-slip floor (black rubber buttons).
- Laminated glass side protection, 3+3 thickness, 1200 mm height.
- Polished stainless steel tube handrails.
- Plate closed guides.
- Finished in RAL 7035 (light grey) and RAL 9005 (jet black) combined.
- Fixed sheet metal protection in guide areas to avoid entrapment with the movable parts of the platform.
- Emergency power supply, which enables descent to level 0, in case of a power cut.
- Overpressure safety valve.
- Hydraulic safety system.
- Run end mechanical safety contact.
- Anti-crushing device under the platform.
- Door locking by 24 VDC electric locks.
- Single-phase electric motor 1.5 HP (1.1 kW).
- Protective gaiter under the platform.
- Semi-automatic single-leaf doors.
- Automation of opening and closing of doors, both semi-automatic and semi-doors (1200 mm height).
- Remote control: to perform the same functions as from the platform or floor push-buttons (constant pressure).
- Non-slip aluminium platform floor.
- The passenger compartment sides are finished in blind plate.
- Photocells or light curtains when boarding without carrier doors.
- Luminous overload pressure switch on control panel in carrier.
- Alarm button on control panel in carrier.
- Key switches replacing push-buttons (restricted use).
- Pre-wired to carrier for the installation of bi-directional communicator.
- Other dimensions of platform (see).
- Polished stainless finish.
- Bad weather protection. Other finishes (see).
Apparatus manufactured under European Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery and its transposition to Royal Decree 1644/2008 on marketing and the putting into service of machinery.